TEAS administered through PSI
Steps for Registering for the TEAS administered through a PSI test center
· The first step is to determine if testing at a PSI test center is the right choice for you. Desired testing center locations, on occasion, can be full for the date requested. Please be aware that an alternate location, date or time may be required. Please Note: PSI's online system works best with Internet Explorer. At this time, Firefox, Mozilla and Safari browsers are not supported. How to locate testing sites
· After you have completed registration and paid your registration fee on the ATI website, you will receive a receipt/confirmation email. This email contains the ID # required by PSI to complete your scheduling of the test. You will not be able to schedule an exam with PSI unless you first make your purchase on the ATI website.
· You may schedule online at www.psiexams.com or call PSI at 800-733-9267 24 hours after registration to schedule the time and location to take the TEAS. They will require the ID # from your purchase confirmation so please have this available. In the event that you need to reschedule your test, you must contact PSI 2 days before the scheduled test date.
ADA Accommodation Information
· THERE IS A NO REFUND POLICY on TEAS Registration. Exams must be taken within a year from the date purchased.
· After scheduling the TEAS with PSI, you will receive an email confirmation with the test center location and directions.
Exam results can take up to 72 hours to populate into your account. Please be aware that the date on your score report will reflect the date the exam posts into your ATI student account. (not the date that you take the exam) Please ensure that you schedule the exam with this in mind.
One free TEAS Transcript will be included in the price if selected at the time of purchase. If you select to waive this option, there is no discount to price. TEAS Transcripts are $27 per Institution.