Focus your nutrition review with immediate feedback from the RN Nutrition Online Practice Assessment.
This 60-item test contains rationales and offers an assessment of the student's basic comprehension and mastery of nutrition for nursing principles. Assessed concepts include: 1) principles of nutrition (nutritional assessment, sources of nutrition, metabolism factors, health promotion, cultural awareness, food safety and medication interactions); 2) nutrition across the lifespan (pregnancy, lactation, infants, children, adolescents, adults, older adults); and 3) clinical nutrition and therapeutic diets (hospital diets, enteral nutrition, parenteral nutrition, nutrition for clients with gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, diabetes, renal, cancer, HIV/AIDS, anemias). There is no time limit for completion of this assessment. (Two forms of this assessment are available.)
Online Practice Assessment Details:
- Assessment contains rationales and alternate format test items.
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Assessment may be accessed 5 times with each purchase.
- No time limit for completion.
- Two forms of the assessment (form A and form B) are available for purchase.