Help improve your chances of passing NCLEX with a personalized, innovative online NCLEX review course.
- Graduates are assigned a personal Virtual-ATI Coach, an experienced nurse educator, who works with them one-on-one and provides feedback and encouragement along the way.
- Graduates are provided 12-week access to an online classroom that begins 30 days prior to graduation, is available 24/7 and includes more than 400 on-demand resources via the mobile-friendly, online classroom.
- Review is individualized as graduates progress over the 12-week period so special focus is given to topic areas that need most attention.
- Graduates are provided content assessments with practice questions and rationales for correct and incorrect answers based on their individual needs.
- Review directly aligns with the current NCLEX test plan.
- Graduates will receive a Green Light from their Virtual-ATI coach when they’re ready to pass NCLEX.
- A post-review study plan with remediation resources provided to graduates to use after the Green Light or 12-week period ends to continue preparation until they take NCLEX.
- Graduates can purchase additional 12-weeks of access to the classroom for a fee of $75.
If a graduate receives the Virtual-ATI Green Light, tests for NCLEX within 3 weeks, and fails NCLEX, an additional 12-week access will be offered at no additional cost. For the guarantee to apply, graduates must notify ATI in writing of their unsuccessful attempt within 3 weeks of receiving their NCLEX score.
Virtual-ATI Graduate Orientation Video
For questions and further information, please call 800.667.7531.