ATI Product Solutions > During Nursing School > Dosage Calculation and Safe Medication Administration
Students will be engaged through exciting, interactive and experimental drills that make learning dosage calculations for nurses a little easier. By pairing easy-to-use and easy-to-understand programs with classroom content, students gain the understanding and practice necessary to boost confidence, master content and safely administer medications.
An engaging learning experience
This nursing dosage calculations study program features interactive drills that enrich case scenarios, providing valuable experience for building student competence to administer medications safely. Mathematical equations are simplified through step-by-step animations that demonstrate the dosage calculation process. Through concise content and clear examples, this product uses a systematic method to improve student confidence in dosage calculations and in nursing proficiency.
The 2.0 difference
Our 2.0 version is an enhancement from the first version in several ways. Improvements include:
- More media and experiential learning environment
- Embedded videos and new case studies that allow students to apply the information and dosage calculations process they have learned
Case Studies include:
- Pediatric Asthma: Dosage by Weight
- Leukopenia: Intravenous Calculation
- Diabetes: Oral Medications & SQ Insulin
- Six additional case studies by 2013
- Safe Dosage
- Medication Administration
- Oral Medication
- Injectable Medication
- Powdered Medication
- Parenteral (IV) Medications
- Dosage by Weight
- Pediatric Medications
- Critical Care Medications
- Case Studies
Visit ATI Academy on your atitesting.com Faculty Home page to view a webinar on nursing Dosage Calculations and Safe Medication Administration 2.0, or contact your Solutions Consultant at 800-667-7531.