Focus your Leadership review with immediate feedback from the RN Leadership Online Practice Assessment.
This 60-item test contains rationales and offers an assessment of the student's basic comprehension and mastery of leadership and management principles. Assessed concepts include: 1) client and staff advocacy (advance directives, client rights, information technology, ethical practice, informed consent, legal rights/responsibilities); 2) provider of client care (resource management, safe use of equipment, handling infectious and hazardous materials, injury prevention, security plans, reporting incidents, priority setting); 3) supervisor of client care (assigning, delegating and supervising, conflict resolution, staff development and performance improvement, time management); and 4) collaborator/planner of client care (disaster and emergency management, collaboration with interdisciplinary team, continuity of care, case management and discharge planning). A significant focus of this assessment is the student's decision-making skills with regard to delegation and priority setting. There is no time limit for completion of this assessment. (Two forms of this assessment are available.)
Online Practice Assessment Details:
- Assessment contains rationales and alternate format test items.
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Assessment may be accessed 5 times with each purchase.
- No time limit for completion.
- Two forms of the assessment (form A and form B) are available for purchase.