Teaching & Learning
New! Best Practices in Online Teaching and Learning
With the COVID-19 pandemic, many nursing programs quickly shifted to online learning. While the transition was unexpected, most have realized the many benefits provided to both faculty and learners. We will work with your faculty to provide best practices in online course design, teaching strategies, and student engagement to further advance your program’s student-centered approach through innovation, flexibility, and accessibility.
New! Clinical Judgment
With clinical judgment as a critical focus in the NCLEX Next Gen project, we’ve added a focus on introducing faculty to where clinical judgment fits in the continuum of critical thinking and the theoretical models that put it there. Together, we will develop strategies to integrate clinical judgment into your nursing curriculum.
Let Us Help You
- Create a student-centered, learning-focused environment with active face-to-face and online instructional strategies
- Use research to expand the faculty’s repertoire of evidence-based approaches to student learning
- Promote student engagement during the learning process in a variety of educational environments
- Enhance item writing and test blueprinting skills through a variety of activities
- Improve program test scores and NCLEX pass rates
- Explore role of clinical judgment in safe, qualified care with strategies to integrate clinical judgment in classroom, lab, clinical and simulation
Muskingum University nursing faculty wanted additional training on writing NCLEX-style items and instructional strategies. ATI Consultation Services delivered workshops on both of these areas to help improve test question rigor, teaching methods, and ultimately, NCLEX success.Read More