Focus your Adult Medical-Surgical review with immediate feedback from the PN Adult Medical-Surgical Online Practice Assessment 2008 Form A.
This test offers an assessment of basic comprehension and mastery of adult medical-surgical nursing principles.
PN Adult Medical-Surgical Online Practice Assessment Details:
- This 90-item user-friendly assessment offers immediate feedback for all response options, whether correct or incorrect.
- Assessment of basic comprehension and mastery of adult medical-surgical nursing principles related to the care of clients with cardiovascular, hematologic, gastrointestinal, fluid and electrolyte, reproductive, respiratory, renal and urinary, endocrine, integumentary, musculoskeletal, neurosensory, lymph, immune, and infectious disorders.
- Assessed principles include: use of the nursing process, therapeutic and effective communication skills, client teaching, reinforcement principles, cultural competence, pharmacology and nutrition knowledge, and a holistic approach to health promotion and disease prevention.
Online Practice Assessment Details:
- Assessment contains rationales and alternate format test items.
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Assessment may be accessed 5 times with each purchase.
- No time limit for completion.
- Two forms of the assessment (form A and form B) are available for purchase.