Focus your RN Fundamentals review with immediate feedback from the RN Fundamentals Online Practice Assessment.
This 60-item test contains rationales and offers an assessment of the student's basic comprehension and mastery of the fundamental principles for nursing practice. Concepts assessed include: 1) foundations of practice (health care delivery, thinking strategies for nursing practice, communication, professional standards, nursing through the lifespan, health assessment); 2) basic nursing care (admission, transfer and discharge processes, medication administration and error prevention, safety, infection control, comfort and basic needs and care of wounds); 3) support of psychosocial needs (psychosocial, family, cultural and spiritual health, end-of-life); 4) support of physiologic needs (oxygenation, circulatory, fluid, electrolyte and acid-base balance, gastroenteral, elimination, neurosensory); and 5) health assessment (e.g., assessment of vital signs and general and system specific assessments). There is no time limit for completion of this assessment. (Two forms of this assessment are available.)
Online Practice Assessment Details:
- Assessment contains rationales and alternate format test items.
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Assessment may be accessed 5 times with each purchase.
- No time limit for completion.
- Two forms of the assessment (form A and form B) are available for purchase.