Nursing Leadership and Management
Use our products together for your best results
Nursing Leadership and Management Delegation, supervision and career development only brush the surface of leadership in nursing. This course material covers topics including client and staff advocacy, legal rights and responsibilities and resource management, plus injury prevention, security planning, incident reporting and more. Conflict resolution, staff development, performance improvement and time management are also covered in detail for a full introduction to leadership success.
Our products were designed to work together. First take the Nursing Leadership and Management Online Practice Test A to determine what areas you need to study. Then use the Leadership and Management Review Module to remediate your weak areas of knowledge. Follow-up with our Leadership and Management Online Practice Test B to determine any additional knowledge gaps. Finalize your studying using the Leadership and Management Review Module. Then successfully master Leadership and Management.
Form A & Form B
Online Practice Assessments
Determine areas of study that need improvement by taking our online practice assessments.
- 60 questions per assessment
- Rationales for right and wrong answers
- Assessment can be accessed 5 times
- Ability to pause the practice test and flag questions
- Detailed performance reports following the assessment
- Over 80 pages of content to help you master Nursing Leadership and Management
- Quizzes with detailed rationales after each chapter
- Sections include: Client and Staff Advocacy, including advance directives, informed consent and other legal responsibilities; Resource Management; Safety, including equipment handling, hazardous materials and injury prevention; Delegation and Priority Setting; and Disaster and Emergency Management
- Active Learning Scenarios are given at the end of each chapter. A nursing scenario is given, and you apply the knowledge from that chapter in that scenario
- NCLEX® Connections at the beginning of each unit – pointing out areas of the detailed test plan that relate to the content in that unit
- QSEN Competencies. Icons are positioned throughout the module to point out QSEN competencies
Products can be purchased individually or as a part of the recommended package.