Use our products together for your best results
The fundamentals package is an invaluable and complete overview of the fundamentals of nursing practice. Information in our review module is organized into units covering the NCLEX® major client needs categories: Safe and Effective Care Environment, Health Promotion, Psychosocial Integrity and Physiological Integrity. Test your knowledge of health assessments and foundations of practice, including communication and professional standards, patient evaluation of psychosocial needs, support of patient physiological needs and basic nursing care skills with the Fundamentals Online Practice Exams.
Our products were designed to work together. First take the Fundamentals Online Practice Test A to determine what areas you need to study. Then use the Fundamentals Review Module to remediate your weak areas of knowledge. Follow-up with our Fundamentals Online Practice Test B to determine any additional knowledge gaps. Finalize your studying using the Fundamentals Review Module. Then successfully master Fundamentals of Nursing.
Form A & Form B
Online Practice Assessments
Find areas to improve upon by taking one of our practice assessments.
- Over 200 practice questions with detailed rationale
- Access for 3 months or 2 attempts
- Ability to pause the practice test an flag questions
- Question formats include drag and drop, fill in the blank, select all, charts, and audio
- Detailed performance reports following the assessment
- Over 350 pages of content to help you master Fundamentals of Nursing
- Quizzes with detailed rationales after each chapter
- Sections include: Management of Care, Safety and Infection Control, Nursing Throughout the Lifespan, Health Assessment/Data Collection, Psychosocial Integrity, Basic Care and Comfort, Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies, Reduction of Risk Potential and Physiological Adaptation
- Active Learning Scenarios are given at the end of each chapter. A nursing scenario is given, and you apply the knowledge from that chapter in that scenario
- NCLEX® Connections at the beginning of each unit – pointing out areas of the detailed test plan that relate to the content in that unit
- QSEN Competencies. Icons are positioned throughout the module to point out QSEN competencies
Products can be purchased individually or as a part of the recommended package.