Active Stack™ Pharmacology Flash Cards
Active Stack™ Pharmacology Flash Cards provide over 1,900 interactive, online flash cards covering a broad range of pharmacology content. This essential, easy-to-use study aid helps students comprehend the deep breadth of pharmacology needed to pass the NCLEX®.
Developed by experts, Active Stack features detailed information on the top 200 drugs including select prototype drugs for major drug categories. Active Stack will help you grasp content related to therapeutic uses, administration considerations, common side and adverse effects, nursing interventions and priority patient instructions, contraindications, precautions and interactions.
Studying with Active Stack is simple! Here’s how it works:
- Sort cards for review according to drug classification and content focus
- Track your progress by marking flash cards as correct or incorrect
- Incorrect cards are flagged for remediation
- Receive a score at the completion of a flash card set
Active Stack Pharmacology Flash Cards cover content including:
- Generic and brand/trade name
- Therapeutic use
- Side-adverse effects
- Patient instructions
- Administration considerations