Adult Medical Surgical Nursing
Use our products together for your best results
The Adult Medical Surgical modules and practice exams inform you on the foundations of nursing care, body systems, physiological processes and perioperative nursing care. Each of these units is divided into three organizing principles: Nursing Concepts, Procedures and System Disorders. You’ll cover a wide array of body systems, including respiratory, cardiovascular, hematologic, fluid and electrolyte, renal and urinary, endocrine, gastrointestinal, neurosensory, musculoskeletal, lymph, immune, infectious and integumentary.
Our products were designed to work together. First take the Adult Medical Surgical Online Practice Test A to determine what areas you need to study. Then use the Adult Medical Surgical Review Module to remediate your weak areas of knowledge. Follow-up with our Adult Medical Surgical Online Practice Test B to determine any additional knowledge gaps. Finalize your studying using the Adult Medical Surgical Review Module. Then successfully master Adult Medical Surgical.
Form A & Form B
Online Practice Assessments
Determine areas of study that need improvement by taking our online practice assessments.
- 90 questions per assessment
- Rationales for right and wrong answers
- Assessment can be accessed 5 times
- Ability to pause the practice test and flag questions
- Detailed performance reports following the assessment
- Over 650 pages of content to help you master Adult Medical Surgical
- Quizzes with detailed rationales after each chapter
- Sections include: Foundations of Nursing Care for Adult Clients; Nursing Care of Clients Who Have Neurosensory Disorders; Respiratory Disorders; Cardiovascular Disorders; Hematologic Disorders; Fluid/Electrolyte/Acid-Base Imbalances; Gastrointestinal Disorders; Renal Disorders; Reproductive Disorders; Musculoskeletal Disorders; Integumentary Disorders; Endocrine Disorders; Immune System and Connective Tissue Disorders; Nursing Care of Perioperative Clients.
- Active Learning Scenarios are given at the end of each chapter. A nursing scenario is given, and you apply the knowledge from that chapter in that scenario
- NCLEX® Connections at the beginning of each unit – pointing out areas of the detailed test plan that relate to the content in that unit
- QSEN Competencies. Icons are positioned throughout the module to point out QSEN competencies
Products can be purchased individually or as a part of the recommended package.