Nutrition for Nursing
Use our products together for your best results
This package supplies students with the resources to master the principles of nutrition and learn how it affects a patient’s overall well-being. Familiarize yourself with nutritional assessments across a lifespan, different sources of nutrition, food safety and medical interactions with various ingredients. Our material also includes details about clinical nutrition and therapeutic diets for those with cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, diabetes, renal, cancer, anemia and other disorders.
Our products were designed to work together. First take the Nutrition for Nursing Online Practice Test A to determine what areas you need to study. Then use the Nutrition for Nursing Review Module to remediate your weak areas of knowledge. Follow-up with our Nutrition for Nursing Online Practice Test B to determine any additional knowledge gaps. Finalize your studying using the Nutrition for Nursing Review Module. Then successfully master Nutrition for Nursing.
Form A & Form B
Online Practice Assessments
Determine areas of study that need improvement by taking our online practice assessments.
- 60 questions per assessment
- Rationales for right and wrong answers
- Assessment can be accessed 5 times
- Ability to pause the practice test and flag questions
- Detailed performance reports following the assessment
- Over 90 pages of content to help you master Nutrition for Nursing
- Quizzes with detailed rationales after each chapter
- Sections include: Principals of Nutrition including sources of nutrition, food safety and more; Clinical Nutrition and Alterations in Nutrition for those patients with specific disorders such as cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular and more.
- Active Learning Scenarios are given at the end of each chapter. A nursing scenario is given, and you apply the knowledge from that chapter in that scenario
- NCLEX® Connections at the beginning of each unit – pointing out areas of the detailed test plan that relate to the content in that unit
- QSEN Competencies – icons are positioned throughout the module to point out QSEN competencies
Products can be purchased individually or as a part of the recommended package.