ATI Product Solutions > Post Graduation > Student NCLEX Prep > Live NCLEX Review
Comprehensive Live NCLEX Review® Details:
The Comprehensive Live NCLEX Review is an all-inclusive, live study session covering essential nursing content that aligns with the NCLEX test plan. Led by a master's-degreed nurse educator, the engaging, interactive format reviews all content areas and includes test-taking strategies, critical-thinking exercises and Q&A practice.
We'll work with you until you pass. It's our guarantee.
The Comprehensive Live NCLEX Review provides:
- Current NCLEX detailed test plan is used to focus on application of knowledge.
- Pre and post-test Q&A with over 500 new questions available online, including alternate test-item formats with detailed rationales.
- Critical-thinking and test-taking strategies.
- The Comprehensive NCLEX Review Book.
- Fundamentals, Adult Medical-Surgical, Mental Health, Maternal Newborn, Nursing Care of Children, Pharmacology, Nursing Leadership and Management and Community Health Nursing
- Receive ATI Access TM NCLEX-RN Video Review free for 30 days when you register for an ATI Live Review
I was just in the ATI review class you taught at the University of Saint Mary a few months ago. I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for that review and tell you how beneficial I thought it was. I took the NCLEX 1 week ago and passed with 75 questions! I am certain that your review helped me tremendously and contributed to my success. There were several questions I had on my exam that I knew the answer to because you had covered either the content or the concept in the ATI review. I really liked how the ATI review was set up- breaking the major topics down into groups and reviewing that way (to me, this was much less intimidating than trying to review everything starting from the beginning). The content of your review was the most beneficial thing to me. It was such a good review of everything we have learned! Thank you again for the time, energy and patience with our class. Keep doing what you're doing...IT WORKS!
- From a graduate attending the LR at the University of Saint Mary in KS
I really enjoyed your live review at our school! You did an amazing job. Several of our class mates went to a different 4 day review this week and all I have heard is that your review was so much better. They said it makes a big difference having an actual nursing instructor, who is passionate about her job doing the review, compared to the person who did their review.
I am trying to figure out the LR RN assessments but the sheet we received with our personalized study plan does not have a number to get into these tests? I am a bit confused as to how to get them to show up on my site. I created a focused assessment for the comprehensive test, but still didn't see any codes. Please give me a call - or email me back ... I did do the evaluation and got my certificate - but I do not have the codes. Thanks so much! I take the NCLEX this Thursday and will be looking over the pages of awesome notes and helpful hints you gave us during class!
- From a graduate attending the LR at Firelands Regional Medical Center in OH
NCLEX, NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN are registered trademarks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc.