ATI Product Solutions > Post Graduation > Student NCLEX Prep > Virtual-ATI NCLEX Review
The bar has been raised. RN-NCLEX pass rates decreased by 9% with the 2013 test plan change, down to 82%*. During the same period RN students who used Virtual-ATI™ and received a Green Light to take NCLEX from their ATI coach had a 95% pass rate. That’s a 13% higher pass rate with Virtual-ATI and a Green Light when compared to the national average*. Help improve your chance of passing NCLEX by getting your own NCLEX coach with Virtual-ATI.
Virtual-ATI is a personalized, innovative, online partnership that prepares students for NCLEX success. Each student is assigned a coach who works with them one-on-one. Students receive a Green Light from their coach when they’re deemed ready to pass NCLEX.
More than ever, you need the right tools with proven results to prepare for and pass NCLEX.
*All NCLEX pass rate data based on April 2013 – September 2013 NCLEX-RN test takers. National pass rates are for first-time, US educated RN NCLEX test takers. Virtual-ATI pass rates are self-reported NCLEX outcomes for students who participated in Virtual-ATI and received a Green Light to take NCLEX from their Virtual-ATI coach.
Virtual-ATI NCLEX Review is an innovative, online partnership that prepares nursing graduates for NCLEX success. The review directly aligns with the current NCLEX test plan. Through collaboration with a virtual coach, students are engaged in a personalized, assessment-driven NCLEX review in an online classroom that provides you with access to a variety of on-demand resources. Students receive feedback and encouragement from their own personal online coach. A calendar is provided to guide the student's daily review. The review is individualized as the student progresses, so special focus is given to topic areas that need more attention. It works. NCLEX pass rates are nearly 100% when students follow their coach's recommendations.
- Students are assigned a coach who is a qualified Nurse Educator with at least 5 years of teaching experience and a minimum of a Master’s degree in Nursing. The Nurse Educator acts as a coach to facilitate the student’s progress with NCLEX® preparation by providing individual support.
- Detailed diagnostic reports are generated immediately after an individual practice assessment is taken. Students receive feedback from their coach after each assessment.
- Online assessments include over 500 questions with rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
- On-demand classroom features including over 250 online learning activities, links that support learning, NCLEX® Question of the Day forums, and an online virtual bookshelf.
- Students take a Comprehensive Predictor Exam at the completion of the review.
- Students receive review materials in both print and video formats.
- Weekly progress reports provided to institutions purchasing Virtual-ATI NCLEX Review for their students.
Register today and start preparing for the NCLEX!
Virtual-ATI Engagement Policy
ATI is committed to working with all students until they are successful on NCLEX. The Engagement Policy will promote student engagement and commitment to their NCLEX success.
If at any time after a student has enrolled in Virtual-ATI, he or she has not actively participated and/or communicated with the Virtual-ATI coach for six weeks, the student’s Virtual-ATI account will be placed in inactive status. Once the student’s Virtual-ATI account is inactive, he or she must contact the Virtual-ATI coach or the Virtual-ATI administrative team within six weeks of inactivation to be reactivated one time at no additional cost to the student.
If a student requests reactivation after six weeks of being placed in inactive status or after being placed on inactive status more than one time, the student must pay a $75 reactivation fee prior to each reactivation.
If a student was enrolled in Virtual-ATI prior to July 1, 2014, the student is not subject to the Engagement Policy.