Community Health Nursing
Use our products together for your best results
The Community Health Review Module and Practice Assessments address and measure student knowledge and sensitivity to health problems and methods of prevention. Issues like women’s health, mental health, child care, drug abuse, professional behavior in a diverse culture, health promotion and disease prevention are covered throughout this module.
Our products were designed to work together. First take the Community Health Nursing Online Practice Test A to determine what areas you need to study. Then use the Community Health Nursing Review Module to remediate your weak areas of knowledge. Follow-up with our Community Health Nursing Online Practice Test B to determine any additional knowledge gaps. Finalize your studying using the Community Health Nursing Review Module. Then successfully master Community Health Nursing.
Form A & Form B
Online Practice Assessments
Determine areas of study that need improvement by taking our online practice assessments.
- 50 questions per assessment
- Rationales for right and wrong answers
- Assessment can be accessed 5 times
- Ability to pause the practice test and flag questions
- Detailed performance reports following the assessment
- Over 80 pages of content to help you master Community Health Nursing
- Quizzes with detailed rationales after each chapter
- Sections include: Overview of Community Health Nursing; Factors Influencing Community Health; Care of Specific Populations; Community Health Program Planning; Community Diseases, Disasters and Bioterrorism; and Continuity of Care.
- Active Learning Scenarios are given at the end of each chapter. A nursing scenario is given, and you apply the knowledge from that chapter in that scenario
- NCLEX® Connections at the beginning of each unit – pointing out areas of the detailed test plan that relate to the content in that unit
- QSEN Competencies. Icons are positioned throughout the module to point out QSEN competencies
Products can be purchased individually or as a part of the recommended package.