Attention Users: If you receive a blank screen after logging in please clear your browser cache and browser history, restart your browser, and then log in again. Thank you.
For the best experience we recommend:
|Google ChromeTM||101 or later||For optimal experience, enable "Third Party Cookies" in Google Chrome settings, under "Cookies and other site data".||Download|
|Mozilla Firefox®||100 or later||Download|
|Safari®||13 or later||For optimal experience, disable the “prevent cross-site tracking” setting under Safari’s privacy settings.||Download|
|PC||Windows 10 or later||Min resolution 1024 x 600|
|Mac||Mac OS® X 13 or later||Min resolution 1024 x 600|
|Ipad®||iOS 13 or later||Products that have more specified iPad® requirements:
|Android tablet||Android 11 or later||If your default browser is not Google Chrome, please download Google Chrome for a better experience.
Products not currently supported on Android tablets
- ATI assessments are WCAG 2.1 AA compliant and, accordingly, meet the mandates of the Americans with Disabilities Act. In addition, ATI internally tests its portal websites and products delivered therein using a combination of Voiceover, JAWS, and NVDA to promote WCAG 2.1 compliant operations for assistive reading; however, as browsers and assistive technology are constantly changing and outside of ATI’s control, we are not able to guarantee any specific performance.
Internet Speed & Computing Power:
- For an optimal experience, internet speed of at least 5 Mbps (ideally 10 Mbps or more) is required. Test your internet speed using www.speedtest.net.
- Minimum RAM 4 GB
- Some browsers may require users to enable tabbing.
- Some content may only be made accessible by disabling your browser's popup blocker.
- Session Timeout Counter: The browser you use needs to allow status bar updates via script otherwise a session timeout counter will not be visible for you.
- These browser extensions have been known to cause issues using atitesting.com: Netflix Teleparty, Malwarebytes, Grammarly, Kaskpersky, and, DuckDuckGo.
- Satellite ISP's: The ATI website functionality depends on direct connections to our website and databases in order to accurately display content. Because many ISP's cache webpages rather than allowing connection to the originating website, we are not able to guarantee performance of our website over a satellite connection.
- For Civility Mentor, The Communicator 2.0 and HealthAssess virtual simulations, a minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps is required (10 Mbps or more is recommended). Test your internet speed using www.speedtest.net.
Remote Proctoring Requirements for Students:
- Browser: Google Chrome
- Microphone: Any microphone, either internal or external
- Webcam: 320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
- Internet Speed: 5 - 10 Mbps. Test your internet speed using www.speedtest.net.
- ATI does not consider technical issues on the tester’s computer or Internet to be a valid reason for a refund or free reschedule exception. Please make sure all technical requirements are met before the start time of the assessment and use the Dry-Run assessment if necessary to test your system.
Skills 3.0 Device Requirements:
- iOS Requirements:
- iOS 13.4 or above
- Use the default Safari browser
- 4GB RAM+
- One of the following devices:
- iPad Air 4
- iPad Mini 4 or later
- iPad Pro
- iPad 6th Generation or later