Attention Users: If you receive a blank screen after logging in please clear your browser cache and browser history, restart your browser, and then log in again. Thank you.
For the best experience we recommend:
|Google ChromeTM||77 or later||Download|
|Mozilla Firefox®||69 or later||Download|
|Safari®||11 or later||For optimal experience, disable the “prevent cross-site tracking” setting under Safari’s privacy settings.||Download|
|PC||Windows 10 or later||Min resolution 1024 x 600|
|Mac||Mac OS® X 10.11 or later||Min resolution 1024 x 600|
|Ipad® 2 or later||iOS 13 or later||Products not currently supported on tablets or mobile devices:
|Android||Android 7.X or later||Android's default browser is not supported, download Chrome for a better experience.|
Products not currently supported on tablets or mobile devices:
- ATI internally tests their products using a combination of voiceover, jaws and nvda to promote WCAG 2.0 compliant operations for assistive reading.
- Some browsers may require users to enable tabbing.
- Some content may only be made accessible by disabling your browser's popup blocker.
- Session Timeout Counter: The browser you use needs to allow status bar updates via script otherwise a session timeout counter will not be visible for you.
- Satellite ISP's: The ATI website functionality depends on direct connections to our website and databases in order to accurately display content. Because many ISP's cache webpages rather than allowing connection to the originating website, we are not able to guarantee performance of our website over a satellite connection.
- For Civility Mentor, The Communicator 2.0 and HealthAssess virtual simulations, a minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps is required (10 Mbps or more is recommended). Test your internet speed using www.speedtest.net.
Remote Proctoring Requirements for Students:
- Browser: Google Chrome
- Microphone: Any microphone, either internal or external
- Webcam: 320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
- Internet Speed: .5 - 1.0 Mbps. Test your internet speed using www.speedtest.net.