Nursing Care of Children
Use our products together for your best results
This review module with practice tests covers the foundations of nursing care of children, nursing care of children who have system disorders and nursing care of children who have other specific needs. It includes infant-toddler-child progress of cardiovascular, endocrine, musculoskeletal, respiratory, urinary, gastrointestinal and reproductive systems, plus care counsel for children with system disorders or psychosocial development disorders. Students also learn about age-specific nutritional needs, medication administration in children and what to do in a pediatric emergency.
Our products were designed to work together. First take the Nursing Care of Children Online Practice Test A to determine what areas you need to study. Then use the Nursing Care of Children Review Module to remediate your weak areas of knowledge. Follow-up with our Nursing Care of Children Online Practice Test B to determine any additional knowledge gaps. Finalize your studying using the Nursing Care of Children Review Module. Then successfully master Nursing Care of Children.
Form A & Form B
Online Practice Assessments
Find areas that to improve upon with by taking one of our practice assessments.
- 60 questions per assessment
- Rationales for right and wrong answers
- Assessment can be accessed 5 times
- Ability to pause the practice test and flag questions
- Detailed performance reports following the assessment
Find areas to improve upon by taking one of our practice assessments.
- Over 300 pages of content to help you master Nursing Care of Children
- Quizzes with detailed rationales after each chapter
- Sections include: Perspective of Nursing Care of Children, Specific Considerations of Nursing Care of Children, Neurosensory Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Genitourinary and Reproductive Disorders, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Integumentary Disorders, Endocrine Disorders, Immune and Infectious Disorders, Neoplastic Disorders, and Nursing Care of Children with Specific Needs.
- Active Learning Scenarios are given at the end of each chapter. A nursing scenario is given, and you apply the knowledge from that chapter in that scenario
- NCLEX® Connections at the beginning of each unit – pointing out areas of the detailed test plan that relate to the content in that unit
- QSEN Competencies. Icons are positioned throughout the module to point out QSEN competencies
Products can be purchased individually or as a part of the recommended package.