ATI TEAS Online / Remote Proctored System Requirements
These are the system requirements for taking an online remote proctored exam using Proctorio. Please make sure you are able to meet these requirements prior to test day.
- Download Google Chrome™ Version 86 or later (Download). If you already have Google Chrome, make sure you have the most up-to-date version.
- Test on a PC or a Mac (a phone or a tablet cannot be used):
- It is recommended that you update to the most current OS possible.
- PC – Windows 10 or later, minimum resolution 1024 x 600
- Mac – Mac OS®X 10.11 or later, minimum resolution 1024 x 600
- Disable your pop-up blocker in Google Chrome
- Install the Proctorio Chrome Extension in Google Chrome
- Have a microphone – either internal or external.
- Have a webcam (minimum resolution 320x240 VGA) – either internal or external.
- Ensure your internet speed is between 0.5 – 1 Mbps. You can test your internet speed using www.speedtest.net.