About The TEAS Exam > TEAS at PSI
TEAS at PSI Registration:
Step 1: Check the PSI testing schedule to make sure there is an exam date and time available that fits your schedule. All TEAS exam purchases are final, so be sure there is an exam location, date and time available to you prior to your exam purchase.
Step 2: Visit www.atitesting.com/teas-prep.
Step 3: Scroll to the registration section of the page, and click “Start Registration”
Step 4: If you have an existing ATI account, select “Sign In”. If you need to create one, select “Create an Account”.
Step 5: Once you sign-in with your ATI login credentials, you will need to choose the TEAS at PSI registration option. Follow the prompts to pay for your TEAS exam and choose an institution that will receive your official TEAS transcript. You will receive a confirmation of payment from ATI that will also have an ID# that you will need in order to register for the actual exam at PSI.
Step 6: Within 24 hours, you will be sent an email from PSI that will give you a link to schedule your ATI TEAS Exam. You can either register online via the link provided by PSI or call 1-800-733-9267. When you click the link to schedule your exam through PSI, you will need to create a username and password with PSI. Then follow the prompts to schedule your ATI TEAS exam. For a complete list of PSI testing Centers visit: https://candidate.psiexams.com/registration/testcenter_details.jsp?testid=2607&statename=California&country=USA
What to Bring on Test Day
- Photo ID: To be admitted to your testing session, you will need to present government issued photo identification, such a driver’s license, passport or green card.
- You will not be admitted to the test if you do not have your ID or if your ID does not meet the following requirements:
- Government issued
- Current photograph
- Examinee signature
- Permanent address
- Please note: a credit card photo, temporary license or student ID does not meet these criteria.
- ATI log-in information: Please bring your ATI log-in information. You will need to create a student account at www.atitesting.com prior to test day (this was most likely done during registration) and have your log-in information with you. Test takers who do NOT have the ATI username and password will not be able to take the exam.
- Two #2 sharpened pencils.
What Not to Bring on Test Day
Leave the following items at home or in your car, as they are not permitted in the exam room.
- Additional Apparel: This includes, but is not limited to, jackets, coats, hats and sunglasses. Discretionary allowances are made for religious apparel. All apparel is subject to inspection by the proctor.
- Personal Items: This includes, but is not limited to, purses, computer bags, backpacks and duffel bags.
- Electronics: This includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, smart phones, beepers/pagers, calculators (will be provided), and digital or smart watches.
- Food or Drink: This is only permitted as a documented, medically necessary item.
- Friends or family: only the registered test-taker is allowed in the room.
What to Expect on Test Day
- Testing staff will check your photo ID, admit you to your test room, and direct you to a seat.
- Before you begin your TEAS exam, an introductory tutorial is provided on the computer screen. The time you spend on this tutorial, up to 15 minutes, DOES NOT count as a part of your examination time.
- Physically present proctors in the room are monitoring for odd or disruptive behavior. Do not engage in misconduct or disruption. If you do, you will be dismissed, and your exam will not be scored.
- A four-function calculator will be provided by the testing center. You will not be allowed to use calculators that you have brought from home.
- The proctor will provide you with scratch paper for use during the exam. Scratch paper is not to be used before the exam or during breaks. All paper, in its entirety, must be returned to the proctor at the end of the testing session.
- After the Mathematics section, you make take a 10-minute break. During the break, DO NOT access any personal items.
- If you need to leave your seat at any time other than the scheduled break, raise your hand for the proctor. You must sign out/in on the sign-in sheet and you will lose the test time. You are not allowed to use any electronic devices or telephones during the test.
- If, during the exam, you have a technical issue with your computer, or for any reason need the proctor, raise your hand.
- You may not exit the building during the exam.
- Test challenges or testing room complaints should be reported to the proctor before leaving the room on exam day.
Official TEAS Transcripts
- You will receive one official transcript as a part of your ATI TEAS exam registration. This transcript will automatically be sent to the institution/testing center that you chose during the registration process through ATI.
- Transcripts are electronically sent to the institution or testing center within 72 hours of the completion of your TEAS exam.
- You may purchase additional transcripts through the ATI online store to send your results to other institutions.
- Please note that some schools will not accept transcripts from exams taken at other locations. Please check with the school(s) in which you are applying to understand their TEAS exam policies prior to purchasing additional transcripts.
ATI offers reporting of TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) test results to schools as a convenience to nursing school applicants. However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure that each of your school applications, as well as your TEAS exam results, is complete, properly submitted, and on file with each such school.
TEAS Exam Cancellation Policy at PSI
You may cancel and reschedule a test appointment without forfeiting your fee if your cancellation notice is received 2 days before the scheduled test date. For example, for a Monday appointment, the cancellation notice would need to be received on the previous Saturday. You may call PSI at 833-537-1330.
Note: A voicemail or email message is not an acceptable form of cancellation. Please use the PSI Website or call PSI and speak to a Customer Service Representative.
Your registration will be invalid, you will not be able to take the test as scheduled, and you will forfeit your test fee, if you:
- Do not cancel your appointment 2 days before the scheduled test date;
- Do not appear for your test appointment;
- Arrive after test start time;
- Do not present proper identification when you arrive for the test.
TEAS Testing Accommodations at PSI
All examination centers are equipped to provide access in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990.
Applicants with disabilities or those who would otherwise have difficulty taking the examination should request for alternative arrangements by Clicking Here.
Requirements for exam accommodation requests:
You are required to submit documentation from the medical authority or learning institution that rendered a diagnosis. Verification must be uploaded to PSI on the letterhead stationery of the authority or specialist and include the following:
- Description of the disability and limitations related to testing
- Recommended accommodation/modification
- Name, title and telephone number of the medical authority or specialist
- Original signature of the medical authority or specialist
TEAS at PSI Exam Support
If you have questions about your registration or specific test day requirements, please contact PSI customer service at 1-833-537-1330.
If you have general questions about the ATI TEAS exam, please contact ATI customer support at 1-800-667-7531 or visit our Contact Us page for other communication options.
Don’t Forget to Prep
We are now offering the new 2020-2021 TEAS Study Manual with a full-length practice test in an eBook format as well as a new TEAS Online Practice Assessment (Version C).
View all of our prep products here.