Register for the TEAS
The ATI TEAS is one exam offered through four different proctors (Online and In-Person)REGISTER NOW
Things to know before registering
- Check your school's requirements before registering for the exam.
- ATI has a strict rescheduling policy. Please read this policy prior to registering and paying for the TEAS.
- One free transcript is included with your exam registration. However, transcript submissions to schools vary by how you take your TEAS exam. For more information on TEAS Transcript submission, please read this article.
Guide: What you should know prior to registering for the TEAS.Register for the TEAS
Important Exam Details
Not all exam types allow for rescheduling. Please read our rescheduling policy before registering for your exam.
Accessing Online Exams
Learn more about accessing online remote proctored exams.
Accommodations may be available to individuals with documented disabilities pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act .
Pricing & How to Register
Find registration guides and important information for each exam type.
The biggest mistake you can make on the TEAS is not preparing for the exam.
Passing the TEAS is a key component of getting into nursing and allied health schools, but 30% of qualified applicants are turned away from ADN, Diploma, and BSN programs. Because it’s a comprehensive exam, you’ll be tested on four different subject areas, so thorough preparation is crucial. We recommend allowing at least 6 weeks of preparation prior to taking the TEAS. On a tighter schedule? Don’t worry; we have solutions that fit any timeline.
Have TEAS questions?
Find answers on our ATI TEAS FAQ Center by typing your question below.
- Where can I find the ATI TEAS Exam Dry Run Quickstart Guide
- Where can I find the ATI TEAS Quickstart Guide
- How to register for a TEAS at ATI Exam
- How to register for an in-person TEAS Exam at an institution
- How to register for an online remote TEAS Exam proctored by an institution or testing center.
- How to register for a TEAS at PSI exam
- What are the room requirements for a remote (at-home) TEAS Exam?
- Can I reschedule my ATI TEAS exam?
- How soon can I retake the ATI TEAS exam?
- What is the cost of the ATI TEAS Exam?
- What do I need to know before I register for the ATI TEAS Exam?