Educate. Enhance. Empower.
Your opportunity to make a real impact.
ATI Champions are nurse educators, faculty, or administrative staff who are advocates and leaders for student success and program improvement. As an ATI Champion you will empower and lead faculty and staff with knowledge and opportunities to utilize ATI resources in class, clinical and simulation environments. Additionally, you will help coordinate trainings for faculty and students, with data and analytics, ATI solutions and best practices for success. ATI Champions make a real difference – they inspire growth, boost confidence, and empower those around them, ultimately creating better nurses for the future.
Here’s what being an ATI Champion means
Contact us to learn more
As an ATI Champion you will:
- Take on a visible leadership role
- Empower faculty and students to utilize ATI Resources
- Enhance your resume or curriculum vita as an ATI Champion
- Network and build relationships with colleagues and other ATI Champions across the regions/nationally
- Gain continuing education opportunities
- Immerse yourself in an inspiring, energized community of nurse educators
- Receive ATI Champion certificate for completion
- Participate in regional and national calls as scheduled
- Provide feedback to influence ATI Strategy and future product development
Role & Responsibilities
ATI Champions take on many roles, and responsibilities can vary program-to-program. Even so, here are some ideas of what your duties might look like.
Guide on All Things ATI
- Complete your ATI Self-paced training within 90 days of starting
- Consider developing a success plan for your program to get more out of your ATI solutions and program goals
- Empower faculty to explore and preview products and resources, including Educator Implementation Guides, product training videos in ATI Academy, and more
- Maintain open communication with your ATI Representative for updates
- Update user accounts with accurate emails to ensure notifications of updates from ATI
- Assume primary responsibility for supporting the consistent use of ATI solutions among faculty and students
- Update ATI class rosters every term and as needed to ensure accuracy in data
ATI Testing and Remediation Policy Development Evaluation
- With the help of your ATI Representative, you will assist in coordinating the development, approval, implementation, and evaluation of a fair and equitable Testing and Remediation Policy for your program
- The policy should address the proper implementation and use of ATI assessments
- The program should consistently apply and reinforce your policy throughout the nursing program. It is important that students understand the policy so they can plan their learning efforts accordingly.
Data and Analytics Assist Faculty Members With Generating and Analyzing ATI Data to:
- Evaluate student progress towards attainment of goals
- Identify at-risk students
- Refer students to appropriate resources for remediation
- Monitor usage of products outlined in the integration plan/product alignment
- Identify possible gaps in courses and your program
Faculty and Student Training
- Provide brief product updates and evaluation of success plan to nursing faculty during regularly scheduled faculty or organizational meetings
- Plan, schedule and facilitate faculty product training workshops to promote usage, integration best practices, and assist faculty in getting more from their ATI solutions
- Drive compliance with ATI’s Proctoring Requirements to ensure test security and academic integrity
- Educate students in best practices for successfully using ATI products with onboarding
Having an ATI Champion on-site sets the tone for acceptance of ATI tools with both faculty and students. We have seen immediate results with students moving from 69% to 88% in first-time pass rates. Former students are now even advising current students to use ATI.
JOY SHOEMAKER, DNP, CNP, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF NURSING, OTTERBEIN UNIVERSITY
Become an ATI Champion today!Join Program