The proctored assessment consists of 70 items plus 5 pre-test items evaluating 12 topic areas.
- Cardiovascular System
- Endocrine System
- Fluids & Electrolytes/Acid-Base Balance
- Gastrointestinal System
- Hematological System
- Immunological System
- Integumentary System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Reproductive System
- Respiratory System
- Sensory and Neurological System
- Urinary System
- Assessments are based on 211 A&P objectives.
- Objectives were verified by survey responses from over 114 Nurse Educators in a nationwide sample.
- There are a minimum of five items per major topic area.
- Score report details performance in all 12 major topic areas.