Comprehensive Live NCLEX® Review
The Comprehensive Live Review is an all-inclusive, live or virtual study session covering essential nursing content that aligns with the NCLEX blueprint. An engaging, interactive format, students can expect tips on test-taking strategies, critical-thinking exercises and Q&A practice. Due to the intensive nature of the course, students who complete an ATI Live Review have a substantially higher NCLEX pass rate than the national average.
What to expect:
- Focused instruction by a NCLEX expert nurse educator who is experienced in ATI products and knowledge of the current NCLEX detailed test plan
- Interactive teaching strategies and games to make learning fun and ease test-taking anxiety
- Access to new assessments, including alternate format items with detailed rationales to study post-review
- Critical-thinking and test-taking strategies
- The Comprehensive NCLEX Review Book to help students continue their prep
For more information about the ATI Comprehensive Live Review, contact your Client Executive.contact us
ATI offers guaranteed support to students after completing an ATI Live Review. If a student doesn’t pass the NCLEX on their initial attempt after attending an ATI Live Review, ATI will provide further support to the student with enrollment into Virtual-ATI at no additional cost. To receive additional support, the student must do the following: 1) Must attend all days of the review 2) Must contact ATI within 3 weeks of taking the NCLEX to inform ATI that they did not pass the NCLEX on the initial attempt after attending the ATI Live Review.
If the student does not meet the requirements listed above for the Live Review Guarantee, then the student will be offered the option to purchase the Virtual-ATI NCLEX Review at a discounted rate.
The proof is in the pass rates
*All NCLEX pass rate data based on January 2022 – June 2022 NCLEX-RN and PN test takers. National pass rates were obtained from the NCSBN website and are for first-time, US-educated NCLEX-RN test takers. Virtual-ATI pass rates are self-reported NCLEX outcomes for students who participated in Virtual-ATI and received the Green Light to take NCLEX from their Virtual-ATI coach. These comparisons are descriptive in nature and do not reflect a true experimental design.