The 2023 Nurse Educator Essentials conference has past.
Please check back next year for 2023 conference details.
Nurse Educator Essentials (NEE) is a 3-day intensive conference that is designed to sharpen your nursing education skills and guide you on the fast track to success. NEE is designed for new nurse educators as well as experienced educators looking to refresh or update their skills. Typically, the NEE conference includes:
- 3-day hands-on intensive fundamental nursing education skills workshop
- Focus on NGN success, clinical judgment, and student accountability
- Earn up to 13 nursing continuing professional development contact hours
- Coaching, mentoring, and skill-building exercises
- One-on-one engagement through small group activities
- Actionable takeaways for a successful year ahead
- Free (optional) ATI product training sessions throughout each day