A SPECIAL MESSAGE OF THANKS FOR NATIONAL NURSES WEEK
May 3, 2022, 18:11 PM
National Nurses Week is May 6-12, ending annually on Florence Nightingale's birthday. It's a time to honor nurses everywhere – especially the educators who make the whole profession possible!
Happy National Nurses Week!This week is for you: The nurse educators who have chosen the noble journey to make a real difference in the world.
You are safeguarding our future. You’re teaching, growing, and inspiring the nurses who will care for us, you, and all our loved ones on our longest days and toughest nights.
So today we say THANK YOU.
- Thank you for persisting, growing, succeeding, and thriving.
- Thank you for having faith in your students’ abilities to become the exceptional caregivers they may not recognize in themselves.
- Thank you for all your sleepless hours of devoted work and remarkable sacrifice, especially over the incredibly challenging past two years.
The future is in your hands, and we think it’s never looked better.
Your impact on our communities and the future of nursing is profound. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for the difference you’re making for all of us.
Watch our video created especially for you! We hope it inspires you and encourages you in continuing to pursue this noble journey!
Specials just for you!
In honor of you, this week enjoy:
- Free access to our NursingCE.com continuing education course, “Critical Thinking”
- 25% off all our NursingCE.com packages over $69 with coupon code NW22 (valid May 6-12, 2022)
- Free nursing stickers (while supplies lasts) from our team at BoardVitals.
Explore our full roundup of deals for 2022's National Nurses Week with special offerings from major retailers, deals on tasty eats, and even travel steals. Explore what's available now.